Plans and Permits

Plans and Permits are the preliminary requirements to work on any road. The Epsicon team can guide you throughout the process and assist you in obtaining any of the plans and permits that may be required.  

 The Road Authority owned roads include major roads, highways, freeways, tollways, and arterial roads. The Road Authority requires a minimum number of days to approve a duly completed application. Most of the Councils necessitate permits to work on their road, and depending on the Council; they require a minimum number of working days to issue a permit. 


Let  EPSICON TRAFFIC  guide you in what you need to do to obtain the necessary Permits and Plans for your next project or event. Contact us now.