Permits and Paperworks for Roadwork

To carry out work on road or footpath a permit or Memorandum of Authorisation (MOA) is required. We apply for necessary permits and MOAs and communicate with councils and Vic-roads regarding them.

When you use a Vic-roads owned road you need an MOA to continue the work. This includes major roads, highways, freeways, tollways and arterial roads. Vic-roads take minimum 15 working days to respond to the application.

Most of the councils require permits to work on their road reserves. Depending on the council it takes 5-10 working days to receive a permit.

If you require Traffic Management Services on your project, contact Epsicon on 1300EPSICON or email